By Radford Architectural Co.
Reasonable reprint of infrequent 1909 catalog, that includes real illustrations and flooring plans for houses starting from easy three-room bungalows to complex 10- and 12-room buildings with sitting rooms, libraries, parlors, and wraparound porches. An very good reference for domestic restorers, preservationists, and scholars of yankee architectural historical past. A satisfaction for Americana fanatics and nostalgia fans.
Read Online or Download 100 Turn-of-the-Century House Plans (Dover Architecture) PDF
Similar architecture books
Web site: Amazon, LibraryThing, Google Books, Goodreads
Computer-aided layout (CAD) is the dominant layout and drawing device utilized in structure, and all scholars have to collect easy talents in utilizing it. This publication explains the foremost CAD abilities required to create plans, 3D types and views. particular textual content and countless numbers of screengrabs and visuals are used to illustrate a number of the innovations and strategies.
The elemental type of the yankee activities stadium has now not replaced a lot within the final century. yet in an unforeseen and debatable act of bold, the Arizona Cardinals soccer crew chosen awarding-winning architect and highbrow provocateur Peter Eisenman to layout their stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
- Exploring boundaries : the architecture of Wilkinson Eyre
- Distributed Antenna Systems: Open Architecture for Future Wireless Communications
- Bridge (Reaktion Books - Objekt)
- Renzo Piano: Architecture Monograph/Monografico Arquitectura
- Detroit City Is the Place to Be: The Afterlife of an American Metropolis
Additional resources for 100 Turn-of-the-Century House Plans (Dover Architecture)
The design of the building has an autonomous form, but is in keeping with the existing buildings in its colouring and situation, representing a new interpretation of the original light and ‘modern’ architectural heritage. The service building on the rising plane has information square at its centre, opening up onto the various public functions and the collective office building. On the ground floor, in addition to facilities functions, are the public service desks of the municipal services, information facilities and a library.
Office 3. Kitchen 4. Technical Room 5. Roof 1. 中庭 2. 办公间 3. 厨房 4. 技术设备间 5. 屋顶 Viborg Town Hall With its complex faceted shape Viborg Town Hall becomes a symbol of the new large municipal community that opens in the wake of the municipal merger. The interplay between house and park creates a new place in the town where the large inner atrium is the heart that joins the town hall’s professional community with the community of the citizens. The town council hall is flexibly designed and together with the canteen, foyer and an adjoining meeting room it can be converted into a conference centre.
2. 服务区楼梯细节 3. 38平方米 East Elevation 东立面 North Elevation 北立面 South Elevation 南立面 West Elevation 西立面 1. Main entrance 2. The offices are situated at the first floor, with more discreet openings to prevent visual proximity to the exterior 3. The building comprises a basement and three above-grade floors 4. The lengthwise geometry of the plot has greatly maximised the space 1. 主入口 2. 二楼的办公区的窗户设计较为严谨，尽量避免外界对室内的干扰 Mossos d' Esquadra Police Headquarters, Martorell Both the urban implantation and the characteristics of the site suggest a compact building that exploits the lengthwise geometry of the plot and respects the planning determinants (maximum occupation and regulatory distances from adjacent properties).