By Henri Rolin (auth.), Dr B. Landheer, Dr A. H. Robertson (eds.)
Read or Download Annuaire Européen / European Yearbook: Vol. III PDF
Similar european books
Neue Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologien führen zu einer zunehmenden Elektronisierung von Geschäftsbeziehungen. Im Rahmen des Gründerbooms der Internet-Ökonomie etablierten sich zahlreiche elektronische Märkte, auf denen einzelne oder alle Phasen marktlicher Leistungskoordination zwischen Wirtschaftssubjekten abgewickelt werden.
Radiologists who already use the SOMATOM PLUS computed tomography process talk about their reports during this record of a person convention in March, 1990. The distinctive good thing about the program during which the complete measuring method rotates continually is emphasised. greater than fifty individuals from 9 eu international locations current medical papers, speak about scientific adventure and view destiny customers.
Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture: Proceedings of a symposium on “Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture” held at the annual meeting of the European Tissue Culture Society at the Castle of Žinkovy in Czechoslovakia, May 7–10, 1969
The yearly assembly of the eu Tissue tradition . , Society was once held on the fort of Zinkovy in Czechoslovakia from could 7-10,1969. incorporated as a part of this assembly used to be a symposium on "Aging in telephone and Tissue tradition. " This quantity includes the papers provided at that symposium. using mobilephone and tissue tradition suggestions to review the mechanism of getting older isn't new.
Audrey Bely used to be probably the most cutting edge prose writers in Russian within the 20th century. This e-book strains the advance of his procedure as a novelist from the early experimental Symphonies (1902-8) to the final novel, mask, released in 1932. within the first chapters of the publication, Dr Elsworth explores Bely's theoretical writings at the aesthetic idea of Symbolism, and his organization, after 1912, with the doctrines of Rudolf Steiner.
- Safety of Thermal Water Reactors: Proceedings of a Seminar on the Results of the European Communities’ Indirect Action Research Programme on Safety of Thermal Water Reactors, Held in Brussels, 1–3 October 1984
- European Research on Sustainable Development: Volume 1: Transformative Science Approaches for Sustainability
- Exploring the Southern Sky: A Pictorial Atlas from the European Southern Observatory (ESO)
- The Agro-Technological System Towards 2000A European Perspective
Additional resources for Annuaire Européen / European Yearbook: Vol. III
111. THE FORMAL ASPECTS OF THE CONCLUSIONS AND THEIR REALISATION According to Art. 15 of the Convention, a case is closed with a written report containing also a proposed solution which can be communicated to the Parties if they have been conciliated. In the other case the Parties can study the propositions freely, without having to justify their possible rejection. Moreover, when, after failure, the conflict has been brought to an arbitral or judicial authority, a government should not feel forced to defend its original ideas.
Set up a Working Party on Scientific Questions which, at its first meeting, discussed productivity as a major European problem. A programme of international visits and other means of exchanging technical knowledge was set on foot. C. as the one which demanded a long-term programme for PRODUCTIVITY IN EUROPE 25 its solution. C. set up a permanent Productivity and Applied Research Committee composed of Government representatives and technical experts to plan and promote coordinated action in the field of productivity.
POSTES ET TELECOMMUNICATIONS 41 D'autre part, les pays appeles cl participer cl une organisation europeenne des Postes et des Telecommunications ne devront pas necessairement s' engager cl une cooperation immediate sur toutes les affaires d'interet commun. L'organisation proposee permettra au contraire cl chaque pays d'apporter sa participation cl l'oeuvre commune dans les domaines ou cela lui est possible et en reservant les autres. La Conference europeenne des Ministres des Postes, Telegraphes et Telephones Le principal organisme propose est la Conference europeenne des Ministres des Postes, Telegraphes et Telephones qui se reunirait tous les 6 mois.